| Conference Home | Registration | Scholarships | Volunteer |
| Schedule | Workshops | Friday Sessions | Keynote & Capnote Speakers |
| Poster Session | Social Events | Farmer & Advocate of the Year Awards |
| Directions | Accommodations | Carpool and Room Share |
| 2015 Sponsors | Sponsorship & Trade Show Information |
The Tilth Producers 2015 annual conference returns to Eastern Washington, bringing three full days of quality education and networking opportunities.
Highlights for the 2015 Annual Conference:
• Keynote speaker John Reganold, Washington State University – Renowned organic agriculture educator and soil scientist.
• Capnote speaker Ray de Vries, Ralph’s Greenhouse – Tilth Producers 2014 Farmer of the year, and organic farmer since 1988.
• Twenty-five workshops that include topics such as specialty crop production, livestock management, soil fertility, marketing strategies and more!
• Three Friday sessions: “Farm-A-Palouse-A” sessions in collaboration with Spokane Conservation District, Organic Trade Association (OTA) grain growers stakeholder meeting, and area farm-to-restaurant tour.
• Sustainable and organic agriculture industry trade show
• Organic meals and social events, including a welcome reception, farmer and community mixer, music and dancing.
REGISTER NOW FOR EARLY BIRD PRICES!
Use our online form or
download our fillable PDF and mail it to Tilth Producers.
Thank you to our 2015 conference sponsors!
|2015 Conference Sponsors|