| Conference Home | Registration | Scholarships | Volunteer |
| Schedule | Workshops | Friday Sessions | Keynote & Capnote Speakers |
| Poster Session | Social Events | Farmer & Advocate of the Year Awards |
| Directions | Accommodations | Carpool and Room Share |
| Sponsorship & Trade Show Information |
The Tilth Producers 2015 annual conference returns to Eastern Washington, bringing three full days of quality education and networking opportunities.
Highlights for the 2015 Annual Conference:
• Keynote speaker John Reganold, Washington State University – Renowned organic agriculture educator and soil scientist.
• Capnote speaker Ray de Vries, Ralph’s Greenhouse – Tilth Producers 2014 Farmer of the year, and organic farmer since 1988.
• Twenty-five workshops that include topics such as specialty crop production, livestock management, soil fertility, marketing strategies and more!
• Three Friday sessions: “Farm-A-Palouse-A” sessions in collaboration with Spokane Conservation District, Organic Trade Association (OTA) grain growers stakeholder meeting, and area farm-to-restaurant tour.
• Sustainable and organic agriculture industry trade show
• Organic meals and social events, including a welcome reception, farmer and community mixer, music and dancing.