| Conference Home | Registration | Scholarships | Volunteer |
| Schedule | Workshops | Friday Sessions | Keynote & Capnote Speakers |
| Poster Session | Social Events | Farmer & Advocate of the Year Awards |
| Directions | Accommodations | Carpool and Room Share |
| 2015 Sponsors | Sponsorship & Trade Show Information |
The Tilth Producers 2015 annual conference returns to Eastern Washington, bringing three full days of quality education and networking opportunities.
Highlights for the 2015 Annual Conference:
- Keynote speaker John Reganold, Washington State University –
Renowned organic agriculture educator and soil scientist.
- Capnote speaker Ray de Vries, Ralph’s Greenhouse – Tilth Producers 2014 Farmer of the year, and organic farmer since 1988.
- Twenty-five workshops that include topics such as specialty crop production, livestock management, soil fertility, marketing strategies and more!
- Three Friday sessions:
- Farm-a-Palouse-a Sessions*
- Beyond Farm to Table Tour: Creative Connections between Small Farmers, Buyers, and Brewers*
- Organic Trade Association (OTA) Grain Growers Stakeholder Meeting
* In collaboration with the Spokane Conservation District (SCD).
- Sustainable and organic agriculture industry trade show
- Organic meals and social events, including a welcome reception, farmer and community mixer, music and dancing.
Thank you to our 2015 conference sponsors!
|2015 Conference Sponsors|