Make sure to save the date for this year’s conference happening in Spokane, November 13 – 15, 2015.
The Tilth Producers 2015 annual conference returns to Eastern Washington, bringing three full days of quality education and networking opportunities.
Have an idea for a conference workshop? Submit a Conference Workshop Proposal!
The goal of the conference educational workshops is to meet the informational needs of sustainable and organic growers, both at a beginning and advanced level. Below are the suggested focus topics. Additional topics may be considered.
- Organic / sustainable livestock production and marketing
- Integrated Pest Management – including insects; nematodes; plant disease such as fungal, bacterial, and viral
- Organic / sustainable production methods for vegetable, fruit, herbs, floriculture, or nursery crops
- Marketing, farm finances, and business planning
- Farm infrastructure: tools, equipment, irrigation design, season extension, processing, storage
Please use the following link to submit your proposal or to recommend a presenter: bit.ly/2015conferenceworkshop. Your proposal should include a brief summary of the workshop or idea to be presented. If submitting for yourself, please include a brief presenter biography and the names and contact information for any co-presenters. It should be noted whether the workshop will be presented at a beginning or advanced level. Please submit your proposal by June 1, 2015. All proposals and recommendations will be reviewed by a committee and notifications will be made July 10, 2015.
Thank You To Those Who Helped Us Celebrate 40 Years of Tilth!
On behalf of Tilth Producers of Washington, thank you for making Tilth’s 40th Anniversary Conference: Re-Imagine Agriculture hosted on November 7th – 9th, 2014 in Vancouver Washington a success. We hope many people came away energized and inspired!
T40 was made possible through the support of our sponsors, trade show representatives, food and beverage donors and suppliers, silent auction donors, board members, staff, dedicated volunteers, our conference coordinators, and our community. We thank you all!
Over 700 attendees celebrated Re-Imagine Agriculture, with highlights including inspiring keynote speeches by Raj Patel and Mary Berry, an amazing trade show with over 75 vendors, bubbly crowds at the Welcome Reception and Wine and Cheese Tasting, plus the new Technical Assistance Fair, two symposia and thirty workshops!
- Interested in audio recordings of workshops or speeches? Conference audio files are available to members to stream over the internet from the Tilth Producers Audio Library. To order a CD of your favorite session(s) for a nominal fee, call us at 206-632-7506.
Didn’t get the chance to attend last year’s conference, but interested in knowing know what happened? Take a look at our Conference Program here.