| Conference Home | Registration | Schedule |
| Sponsorship & Trade Show Information | Keynote & Capnote Speakers | Workshops |
| Poster Session | Friday Events | Social Events | Awards | Scholarships |
| Volunteer | Directions | Accommodations | Carpool and Room Share |
2015 Tilth Producers Annual Conference
Building Tilth: Fields, Farmers, and Community
November 13 – 15, 2015, Spokane Convention Center
The Tilth Producers 2015 annual conference returns to Eastern Washington, bringing three full days of quality education and networking opportunities.
Highlights for the 2015 Annual Conference include:
• Keynote speaker John Reganold, Washington State University – Renowned organic agriculture educator and soil scientist.
• Capnote speaker Ray de Vries, Ralph’s Greenhouse – Tilth Producers 2014 Farmer of the year, and organic farmer since 1988.
• Twenty-five informative workshops, sharing the latest research on a wide selection of organic and sustainable topics including production strategies, pest management, permaculture, marketing, and more.
• Three Friday sessions: “Farm-A-Palouse-A” sessions in collaboration with Spokane Conservation District, Organic Trade Association (OTA) grain growers stakeholder meeting, and area farm-to-restaurant tour.
• Sustainable and organic agriculture industry trade show
• Organic meals and social events, including a welcome reception, farmer and community mixer, music and dancing.