A new organization was born in 2016 when Tilth Producers, Seattle Tilth and Cascade Harvest Coalition merged — we are now Tilth Alliance! We realized that the most effective way to get more people growing and eating healthy food is uniting farmers, eaters, gardeners, cooks and environmental advocates to champion a sustainable food culture. Read more about the new organization and see the full scope of our programs.
Our mission is to build an ecologically sound, economically viable and socially equitable food system.
For growers and producers, Tilth Alliance provides resources, peer-to-peer education and networking in sustainable agriculture. Opportunities and services include:
- Tilth Producers Quarterly — a journal of sustainable agriculture for members
- Tilth Conference– annual weekend full of workshops, speakers and networking
- Farm Walks throughout the state
- Internship listings and classified ads
- Maintaining a watch on state and national government to inform members of pending or enacted legislation which will affect them.