Tilth Producers of Washington is a 600-member statewide nonprofit association representing and promoting the organic and sustainable agriculture industry in Washington. We promote ecologically sound, economically viable and socially equitable farming practices that improve the health of our communities and natural environment. Run primarily by and for farmers, Tilth Producers offers programs for education, networking, advocacy and research. Major events are listed below. Follow the links to learn more about all of our marketing and partnership opportunities.
Washington Organic Week aka WOW!, September 7-13, 2014
• Promotes local organic products to consumers statewide through media
• Develops in store events and outreach material for retailers
• Partners with like-minded businesses and organizations on special events & promotions
Tilth Producers Annual Conference, November 7-9, 2014, Vancouver, WA
• Premier educational and networking event for 400 Washington growers, researchers, resource organizations and organic industry stakeholders
• Advertises your business directly to 4,600 Pacific Northwest farms and businesses
• Location alternates annually east and west of Cascade Mountains (Portland 2014)
Trade Show at Tilth Producers Annual Conference, November 7-9, 2014, Vancouver, WA
• Promotes your products and services directly to 400 conference attendees.
Questions? Please call 206-632-7506 or email email@example.com.