Thank you for your interest in Tilth Producers. We currently have one job opening:
OFFICE ASSISTANT – posted May 20, 2015
The Tilth Producers of Washington Office Assistant is responsible for providing support for all organizational activities and programs. The Office Assistant oversees organizational needs and works with other staff to ensure successful implementation of all activities.
- Support the organization’s mission and strategic vision through the role of Office Assistant.
- Oversee all administrative tasks, including data entry, file management, inbound and outbound communications, bank deposits, office supplies, and general office needs.
- Provide support for all educational and member events and programs, including coordinating event logistics and publicity, registration support, conference support, creating newsletters, maintaining list-serves, and guiding volunteers.
- Two years college education or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience.
- Knowledge of organic agriculture and the organic industry (basic level).
- Proven track record in project coordination and implementation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs.
- Familiarity with Filemaker, MailChimp, WordPress and Adobe Suite.
- Skilled in prioritizing, organizing and accurately completing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Effective interpersonal communication, with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience working with teams to accomplish goals.
- Ability to present a positive image of the organization to members and the community.
- Outgoing, friendly personality, and ability to develop good rapport with others.
- Possess an enhanced awareness of cultural competency and diversity.
- The Office Assistant position is a part-time, non-exempt position; 16 hours per week; occasional evening and weekend hours are required.
- Pay is DOE, $15.00 – $16.50 per hour.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Assistant” in subject line. Please no calls or visits. This position is open until filled. Only most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline is June 10, 2015.
Thank you for your interest in Tilth Producers of Washington.